Expungement Attorney Located in Holland, PA
Being arrested for a crime can be devastating to a person’s future. A criminal record can impact a person’s ability to get a job, housing, and affect one’s ability to acquire a loan. Depending on the crime, you may be eligible for an expungement, the sealing of a criminal record from the public. For over 45 years, Attorney Newman has provided quality legal support through the process of expungement. To speak with an experienced attorney and to explore your eligibility for expungement, contact The Law Office of Neal E. Newman.
Am I Eligible For Expungement in PA?
Your eligibility depends greatly on the circumstances surrounding the arrest and the crime itself. You may be eligible for an expungement or automatically expunged if:
- There is a court-ordered removal of an arrest and non-conviction data
- You have a clean record for five years after a conviction for a summary offense
- You have successfully completed an Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition Program
- You have successfully met the conviction requirements after an underage alcohol conviction
- You are 70 years or older with 10 years of a clean record after release from supervision
If you fit into any of these categories, it is important to consult with an attorney to ensure that everything necessary for expungement has been addressed. Note that certain crimes are ineligible for expungement.
Filing For Expungement in PA
Filing for expungement is a process. It is not something that happens automatically. You need certain forms, including the petition and cover sheet, complete docket, Pennsylvania State Police criminal history and more. Attorney Newman can explore your eligibility and help you every step of the way.
Contact an Experienced Expungement Attorney
The Law Office of Neal E. Newman has provided legal services to clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania for over 45 years. If you wish to know if you are eligible for an expungement, contact The Law Office of Neal E. Newman today.