Facing criminal charges is one of the most serious situations a person can find themselves in throughout their life. This is because the penalties of these convictions can detrimentally impact their future in various ways. It is because of this that it is crucial for individuals facing these charges to hire a criminal law attorney that can defend their best interests. As this can also be an overwhelming time in a person’s life, it is important to know what to look for when considering an attorney to help your case. The following are beneficial to keep in mind during this time:
- Does the attorney practice criminal law? Individuals who are facing criminal charges need the help of an attorney whose main practice is criminal law. The Law Office of Neal E. Newman handles different criminal law matters, such as drug crimes, DUI charges, juvenile crimes, shoplifting, traffic violations, etc.
- How knowledgeable is your attorney? When attending an initial consultation with an attorney, they should answer your questions in a timely, straightforward, and understandable fashion. You should feel comfortable with your attorney before deciding to move forward with such an important instance in your life.
- Does the attorney have good reviews? Today, reviews for almost anything can be found online. It is a good idea to research the attorney you are considering to be sure that other people have had positive experiences. The Law Offices of Neal E. Newman has a 5 star rating and several ratings on Google.
- Is your attorney familiar with the local court system? While criminal law in Pennsylvania is the same across the board, courtrooms in different towns can function differently from one another. In addition to this, not all judges are the same. It is because of this that it is best to hire an attorney who has experience working in these courtrooms with the judges on your case. Attorney Newman has served clients all throughout Bucks County.
- Are you comfortable with your attorney? When dealing with such a serious matter in your life, it is important that you are able to trust your attorney to work hard to protect your future. This involves having honest and consistent communication.
If you believe that our firm is right for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of Neal E. Newman today so that we can provide you with the best possible defense for your case.
Contact our Firm
Attorney Newman has represented clients in Pennsylvania for over 45 years. If you need an experienced attorney to help guide you through the personal injury claims process or with any criminal defense matters, Attorney Newman is ready to help. Contact The Law Office of Neal E. Newman today to schedule a consultation.